Studded T Post, a kind of USA style HEBEI JINSH tee posts, is used to support fences.
- The spades welded on the post can providing more holding power for gripping the earth firmly.
- The studs or nubs along the post are specially designed for preventing the fencing wire slipping up and down.
- Owning to its high tensile strength and durability, it has been widely used in USA.
Studded T post details:
- Shape: T shape, with spade and studs.
- Material: low carbon steel, rail steel, etc.
- Surface: hot dipped galvanized and color painted.
- Thickness: 2mm-6mm depends on your requirements.
- Package: 10 pieces/bundle, 50 bundles/pallet.
- Popular sizes: 6 foot and 7 foot studded t post is our popular sizes. More options just refer to the following charts.
Applications of studded T post:
- Traditional fences for securing gardens, houses.
- Wire mesh fences of express highways, express railways.
- Fences for securing farms, such as beach farm, salt farm, etc.
- Can be used in vineyards or gardens to fix grapes and other plants.
Advantages of T posts:
- Attach fencing wire conveniently.
- Higher earth grasping strength.
- Waterproof, anti-rust and corrosion resistant surface.
- Can be used in high corrosive and humid environment.
- Can be used to fix plants.
- Long life time and can be reused.
Post time: 2022-06-28